Dell Inspiron 9100 to sell for 2000$ tx inc New in box never open!!!

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by nick, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. nick

    nick Guest

    Dell Inspiron 9100
    Performance and Value
    $2,999+tx
    Processor/Display
    Inspiron 9100, Pentium® 4 3.2GHz, 15.4-in. WXGA
    Operating System
    Microsoft® Windows® Home Edition
    Video Ati Radeon 9700 @ 128MG
    Memory
    1024MB DDR 400MHz 2 DIMMs
    Hard Drive
    100GB Ultra ATA Hard Drive
    CD ROM/DVD ROM
    8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+RW/+R)
    Hardware Support Services

    If you are ready to buy the best laptop on the market for a good price

    ask for nick

    nick, Oct 24, 2004