    out AC and use batteryl--- and then return to AC--- computer wont wake
    from sleep mode----- Dell has put in updated video driver and
    chipset... Has anyone had similar problem?? Thanks!!

    KOS, Mar 1, 2008

  2. I haven't had this particular problem on my 1420, but I have had wake
    from sleep issues with a few of my desktops running vista. As far as I
    know this is a acknowledged problem with vista, and should be fixed
    with a service pack. I have had the issue when using RC1 and retail...
    I'd check for windows updates.

    iamevilmatcha, Apr 5, 2008