    coming out anytime soon.

    Cheers,
    -gg

    Gray Ghost, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Gray Ghost

    Kevin Guest

    Not that I have heard. My 9300 kicks ass, thank you very much! It's an
    awesome machine and I'm very pleased with it. Not something you would want
    to haul around with you all the time, it weighs over 8 pounds.

    Kevin, Aug 4, 2005

  3. Gray Ghost

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Kevin,

    Thanks for the information. I guess my question for you is how much of an
    annoyance it is to have a 10/100 network adapter in it?

    -gg-

    Gray Ghost, Aug 4, 2005
  4. Gray Ghost

    Kevin Guest

    No annoyance at all. It just sits there, behaving itself. It has built in
    wireless, of course.

    Kevin, Aug 4, 2005
  5. Gray Ghost

    Tom Scales Guest

    I use both the wireless and the wired that are built into mine. Whatever
    connects, connects.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Aug 4, 2005
  6. Gray Ghost

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Dang... there was a 40% off coupon last night... :-\

    Gray Ghost, Aug 5, 2005
  7. Gray Ghost

    Dan Guest

    You should try tearing one apart. Three fans and 5 lbs of screws.
    The best techs can do a motherboard in 45 minutes. I could probably
    finish one in 20 if I could find a mini-version of the NASCAR lug-nut
    removers with a philips-head on the end.

    Dan

    Dan, Aug 7, 2005