    Thanks for the response Does this mean one can shop for toner cartridges
    elsewhere? Where's the best price place ? LOL
    TIA !!

    SNOAD, Mar 24, 2006

  2. SNOAD

    Kevin Guest

    The cartridges for the Lexmark version and the Dell version of the printer
    in question are not interchangeable. Technically. The cartridges would
    need to be altered by removing a plastic tab that prevents their insertion
    into a different printer.

    Kevin, Mar 24, 2006

  3. SNOAD

    Tom Scales Guest

    Is the tab trick true on a Laser Printer? I know it is on their Ink jets.

    Tom Scales, Mar 24, 2006
  4. SNOAD

    Kevin Guest

    That's a good question! I don't know. But I'll put money on them not being
    compatible from machine to machine.

    Kevin, Mar 25, 2006