Dell Latitude C600 harddrive light stays on constantly....

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Etop Udoh, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. Etop Udoh

    Etop Udoh Guest

    I have a Dell Latitude C600 where the harddrive light stays on
    constantly. It doesn't even flicker.
    I was running dual batteries as well as a built-in mini-pci wireless
    card. OS is Win2k.

    Any ideas ?
    | Etop Udoh | Http://www.geocities.com/sdruid11 |
    | P.O. Box 1054| Http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/sdruid |
    |Snellville, Ga| Http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-sdruid |
    | 30078 | Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122 |
    |--------------| Http://home.earthlink.net/~sdruid11 |
    |BA in -> Computer Science / Tech. Management -> Devry University |
    | Comptia A+ Certified Comptia Net+ Certified |
    | | ||
    | !! ..........Peace and Love to All......... !! |

    Etop Udoh, Aug 17, 2007