    I don't want to fry the 610, and I am trying to repair it to sell. . .

    Thanks!

    Mulder

    Mulder, Aug 31, 2006

  2. Mulder

    raluxs Guest

    I don't think the CP keyboard will fit, your best bet would be to look
    for a junked D6?0 or D8?0, maybe even a D4?0 on ebay or something like
    that.

    Good luck!

    raluxs, Sep 1, 2006

  3. There's a chance that if the under-mechanics of your "D" key is working
    that you might just get the surface key piece from a similar model. O
    my c800, several keys (the plastic tops) came off when I droppe
    several textbooks a few feet onto them. All of them I was able t
    reattach, and they're working fine, nearly a year later.

    Michael of Canada, Oct 15, 2006