    What might be the problem?

    Regards,

    Amjad

    amjad, Jul 25, 2005

  2. I had the same symptom last year and I tried to change the connections
    and connector to the LCD but neither helped. Ended up having a new
    LCD installed. Fortunately, it's a company machine, so I didn't have
    to pay for the job.

    BTW, it's still working fine.

    Kal

    Kalman Rubinson, Jul 25, 2005

  3. amjad

    Dewaine Chan Guest

    Could be the LCD or the Inverter. Most likely the LCD.

    Dewaine

    Dewaine Chan, Aug 4, 2005