    and admi password. Post the reply here or email me.

    PLS anyone help me. I have a lot of homework to do.

    Thank you.

    deepkill, Feb 10, 2004

  2. deepkill

    Tom Scales Guest

    It's actually pretty simple. Just call Dell and provide proof of ownership
    and they'll give you the password.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Feb 10, 2004

  3. what's the tag number on the system?

    Christopher Muto, Feb 11, 2004
  4. From your statement, it obviously boots from a floppy disk. What about
    using the Windows setup disks to complete your OS installation?

    It won't solve your password problem, but it will get you up and running.

    Michael J. Apollyon, Feb 11, 2004
  5. deepkill

    The Hedonist Guest

    Errrrrrrrr F12 and choose boot from CD