    the memory fr this is edo sodimm.If I should make other changes than
    these let me know. thanks
    don

    DLinder, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Don't buy a notebook that uses EDO RAM. It will lock you into very
    expensive memory that is not very upgradeable - 128 MBytes is usually the
    limit for EDO RAM.

    Edward J. Neth, Jan 15, 2004

  3. DLinder

    tonys Guest

    this notebook uses SDRAM...PC-100

    Have one from work. It came with 128 mb...I added a stick of 256 mb.

    tonys, Jan 16, 2004
  4. DLinder

    The Hedonist Guest

    dont think this board can support 500mhz cpu each board is specific to the
    proc

    The Hedonist, Jan 16, 2004