    What could have happened?
    Thank you in advance.
    Fabio

    Fabio [Area 6+2.1], Oct 15, 2006

  2. Fabio  [Area 6+2.1]

    le2anseb

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    SAME PROBLEM HERE - Right arrow problem with D820

    Any solution found???? Is this some kind of virus?

    le2anseb, Oct 30, 2006

  3. Fabio  [Area 6+2.1]

    le2anseb

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    le2anseb, Oct 30, 2006
  4. Fabio  [Area 6+2.1]

    le2anseb

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    problem SOLVED

    It's a bad keyboard. Call Dell Support up and have them send you a new keyboard....

    Cheers,
    Seb

    le2anseb, Nov 2, 2006