    A. Person Guest

    REALLY close call when considering the purchase of either of these.

    Any stories of relative experience would be greatly appreciated.

    A. Person, Jul 4, 2009

  2. A. Person

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ummm, I'm on my fourth ThinkPad and the other three are all still going
    strong?

    The only reason I upgraded was I wanted more power and I stayed with Lenovo
    as I'd had such a great experience with them. I still have the others as I'm
    too attached to them to sell them as they've been so damn good and it allows
    me to take a less valuable laptop away with me, depending on where I'm
    going.

    I don't know if that's relevant...

    ~misfit~, Jul 5, 2009

  3. A. Person

    jacksmith Guest

    for my 3rd IBM notebook, I suggest you choose Lenovo T series notebook,
    So i advise you buy T400 not R400.

    As far as I know the E5400 is a notebook for entertainment , If you
    want to use it for play game, watch HDV movie, just choose it.

    jacksmith, Jul 8, 2009