Dell Latitude XPi Memory Modules (Simple Question)

Discussion in 'Dell' started by ToneLeMoan, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. ToneLeMoan

    ToneLeMoan Guest

    Hi, I have a Dell Latitude XPi P133ST which came with no PSU and the memory
    slot flap missing.

    The link shows a pic of the memory slot as is (ie. nothing in the 2 slots
    but there are what look like memory chips underneath this area). I've also
    included a scan of all the labels on the underside, just in case this
    helps:

    http://shop.2atoms.com/images/pc/xpi_query.jpg

    Can anyone tell me from what they know of Dell laptops or maybe just
    laptops in general - does this suggest there is no memory in the machine or
    maybe some basic RAM?

    I'd like to know before I go buying a PSU or anything.

    Any answers or suggestions would be much appreciated.

    TIA,

    Tone

    ToneLeMoan, Feb 17, 2004

  2. ToneLeMoan

    yddap Guest

    You need memory the location given is the only place for memory on a
    Latitude

    yddap

    yddap, Feb 18, 2004

  3. ToneLeMoan