    I got an old Cpi A here that has a screen turning green. Is there a way
    to fix this?
    Tried installing new drivers but that failed.

    anichion, May 13, 2006

  2. anichion

    Quaoar Guest

    How "green" is your green? A faint green caste or a solid green color?

    Quaoar, May 13, 2006

  3. anichion

    anichion Guest

    It was kind of a yellow green that was in a circle arounnd the edges of
    the screen. Now the green tint is gone since the comp crashed and it
    apparantly went away. Go figure.
    I wonder if there is a solution to this other than crashing.

    anichion, May 15, 2006
  4. anichion

    Quaoar Guest

    Ahh, the glow of Kryptonite! Seriously, it might have been a video
    adapter driver problem associated with the crash. If the notebook has
    shared video memory, were you doing some RAM-intensive work?

    Quaoar, May 15, 2006