    I can send it again if you want it. It's from a Dell laptop. It was sent 29
    Oct at 0540 UT as an attachment . Maybe this group doesn't allow
    attachments.

    Brian K, Oct 29, 2008

  2. Michael B. Trausch

    Zack Guest

    Mike, I have an Inspiron 6400 of about a year and a half ago.
    It uses what you need, I think. Btw, with all those comments :
    I understand what you need, and why, you *were* clear.

    The thing is, I am in Linux and cannot do much with Vista before
    late at night, but I'd be happy to send it to you then. It'd be nice
    if
    you could remind me how to get what you need, it's been a while
    since I dealt with this :) Or let me know how to get it from Linux?

    Please let me know how to send it to you, if you still need it and
    can wait.

    Zack, Oct 29, 2008