    that did no good

    Thank you anyone who know about this.

    Mary Weatherford

    Mary Weatherford, May 28, 2005

  2. Mary Weatherford

    Ric Guest

    Ric, May 29, 2005

  3. Dan Sgambelluri, May 29, 2005
  4. Thank you Ric. I have sent them the request. Keep you fingers crossed.
    I am puzzled that the three people in Dell tech support could not help me. I
    wonder what I am paying for?
    As for the link, I just put in a typo in my message. I knew it was edu not
    edi

    Again, Thank you
    Mary Weatherford

    Mary Weatherford, Jun 1, 2005
  5. Mary Weatherford

    S.Lewis Guest

    My thanks also. I had wondered how to locate the DME download, just in case
    someone actually asks for it.....

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Jun 2, 2005
  6. I found the Dell forum and I think they have given me the right answer.
    Anyway I ordered the correct CD with Dell Media Experience ver 3.0. The
    Customer Support kept giving me the CD with ver 2.1 The Tech Support called
    to thank me for telling them the right CD part number. I asked if they
    didn't check their own Dell Forum Website but got no response.
    Anyway here's the forum link
    http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums?category.id=software

    Mary Weatherford, Jun 4, 2005