    headphone) pretty generic?
    Thanks a lot for any help
    Peter Cavan

    Peter Cavan, Nov 13, 2003

  2. power supply is standard (size and connectors). it is a quality unit that
    can handle being fully populated (all connectors used) despite its
    relatively low wattage ratting as compared to many other unit.
    the motherboard and case have proprietary front panel connectors
    (power/reset/light). this means that the case won't work with standard
    motherboard and the motherboard won't work in a standard case. sure the
    holes will line up, but you will find yourself stuck trying to figure out
    how to connect the power on button.... but any cards you have installed in
    the motherboard, the memory, and any drives are all standard stuff.

    Christopher Muto, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Peter Cavan

    Peter Cavan Guest

    Hi
    Thanks for the info - is there not any way of using the Dell power buttton
    in a different case? I don't really care about the other front panel stuff.
    Thanks
    PC

    Peter Cavan, Nov 14, 2003