    confined to Cubase users.

    www.laurencepayne.co.uk.\CubaseFAQ.htm

    CubaseFAQ page www.laurencepayne.co.uk/CubaseFAQ.htm

    Laurence Payne, Jan 12, 2004

  2. They can. But when you're trying to stream audio or video through
    Firewire, which is sharing an IRQ with the video system, problems
    occur.

    Nothing's going to fail or crash, no conflict or error message will
    occur. But you'll often get glitches in the audio.

    CubaseFAQ page www.laurencepayne.co.uk/CubaseFAQ.htm

    Laurence Payne, Jan 12, 2004

  3. sheets

    Sheets Guest

    I don't care about battery life.
    Thanks for the link.

    Sheets, Jan 12, 2004
  4. sheets

    Sheets Guest

    But glitching is not what's going on. Maybe folks aren't bothering to read
    the entire thread but my problem is the firewire device going offline and
    only rebooting fixes it. (Hot-plugging does nothing)

    Sheets, Jan 12, 2004