    I have 9 new Dell Servers, It sounds exited. Until you try to remote
    desktop (windows 2003) these servers. They reboot themselves with no
    reason. All of them. Does anybody have this issue?

    RG, Apr 18, 2006

  2. never heard of this problem. what do the event logs say. what did dell
    say. did you patch these systems with sp1?

    Christopher Muto, Apr 18, 2006

  3. RG

    PeterD Guest

    Nope, remote my PowerEdges often with no problems.

    PeterD, Apr 18, 2006
  4. RG

    Hank Arnold Guest

    We are still running W2K server. Running 2 poweredge servers (1
    connected to a PowerVault) with no problems using RDP clients.

    Sure sounds like a call to Dell is in order.....

    Regards,
    Hank Arnold

    Hank Arnold, Apr 19, 2006
  5. Hello
    Did you check that all components are up to date? Did you install
    OpenManage (Server Administrator)? Can syou see entry in event or ESM log?

    More information needed to find solution.

    rgds Dirk

    Dirk Scheffel, Apr 21, 2006