Dell PowerEdge 2950 server

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Frank, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Frank, Jul 25, 2007

  2. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Frank, Jul 26, 2007

  3. Frank

    Ben Myers Guest

    So what?

    Ben Myers, Jul 26, 2007
  4. Frank

    S.Lewis Guest

    Real proud.

    S.Lewis, Jul 26, 2007
  5. Frank

    Ben Myers Guest

    One would hope that the OP does not start reporting the results of all his eBay
    sales. I mean, really? Why should anyone care? ... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jul 27, 2007
  6. careful there cowboy...
    promoting your ebay auctions in newsgroups violates your ebay terms of
    service and allows them to cancel you account if reported...
    and given your most excellent feedback i doubt that you want that to happen.

    Christopher Muto, Jul 27, 2007