    r mason Guest

    anyone have any spare rails for harddive and dvd ? part numbers 21TUG and
    99XHM.

    r mason, Feb 22, 2007

  2. r mason

    hdrdtd Guest

    Did you already look inside the case for spare rails?

    I've seen Dell supply them on many systems, and usually they're snapped into
    holders on the inside of the case somewhere,

    hdrdtd, Feb 22, 2007

  3. r mason

    Ben Myers Guest

    FWIW, they are the same for Precision 340, 350, 360, Dimension 8200, 8250, 8300,
    Optiplex 150, 240, 260... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Feb 22, 2007