    http://img262.imageshack.us/i/dsc01547resized.jpg/
    http://img98.imageshack.us/i/dsc01548resized.jpg/
    http://img262.imageshack.us/i/dsc01549resized.jpg/

    Justin, Dec 22, 2010

  2. Justin

    Ben Myers Guest

    Failed graphics card. For sure. The dots on the screen shown in
    dsc01546resized.jpg are a tell-tale sign of either bad graphics card
    memory or a bad main graphics chip. nVidia or ATI??? I'll bet on
    nVidia, who are working very hard to overcome a well-earned reputation
    for hot-running and failing graphics chips... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Dec 22, 2010