    I'm wondering if anyone had a similar problem and knows how to solve it.

    Thank you.

    Steffo

    Steffo, Sep 7, 2008

  2. Steffo

    Bob Levine Guest

    There's no good reason to use a MS issued driver when the manufacturer
    has its own.

    As already mentioned, roll the driver back. If that doesn't work, then
    download the driver from Dell's website, delete the printer from the
    printers list and install the Dell driver.

    Bob

    Bob Levine, Sep 7, 2008

  3. Steffo

    Steffo Guest

    Hi Bob.

    I tried that but the installation couldn't find a .dll file not even with
    the original CD-ROM.
    What went so wrong and how can I go back to use the printer?

    Thanks,

    Steffo

    Steffo, Sep 10, 2008