    What is your experience/advice ...

    TIA.

    Tman

    Tman, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Tman

    Ayoros Guest

    Just had the chance to play some games with Dell projectors (4100MP, 2300MP)
    Just great, especially car games (you feel like really being inside the car)
    Contrast & resolution just may be a little to small for night games like
    Splinter Cell.
    (I have to mention my connexion was S-video)
    As XBOX is HDTV compatible: if you have the YUV module for the XBOX, select
    an HDTV compatible projector
    like the 4100MP so that you'll have a great picture.

    Regards

    Ayoros, Jan 10, 2005