    Sorry, there is more than one. Just further proof that at least a few of the
    "dellbots" either can't read, don't read, or can't comprehend the English
    language.

    Irene, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    Please, PLEASE, keep me in your "killfile".

    At least then there will be one "dellbot" who won't be posting inane replies
    to my posts. >g<

    Irene, Oct 30, 2006

  3. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    Why don't you join Hank Arnold and put me in your "killfile", IF you know
    how. Then, at least, I won't get any more repeative coments from you on
    how I never do this, or never do that.

    Irene, Oct 30, 2006
  4. Robert243

    Notan Guest

    And this is how you help others? By insulting those who, in general, contribute
    the most to this newsgroup?

    I must've missed something.

    Notan

    Notan, Oct 30, 2006
  5. Robert243

    Hank Arnold Guest

    Oh............ OK............. ;-)

    Regards,
    Hank Arnold

    Hank Arnold, Oct 30, 2006
  6. Not at all, Hank, put her in twice - live a little! ;)

    Sparky Spartacus, Oct 30, 2006
  7. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    You sure did. All the insults by these same people directed at me. Oh,
    sorry, I forgot, the "dellbots" are allowed to insult others.

    Irene, Oct 30, 2006
  8. Robert243

    Carl Keehn Guest

    Try losing the Dellbot attitude. Frankly, that is the only contribution I
    have seen from you in the past week. It's certainly not a positive or
    helpful one.

    Carl Keehn, Oct 31, 2006
  9. Robert243

    Notan Guest

    The past week?

    ROFL

    Notan

    Notan, Oct 31, 2006
  10. Robert243

    Carl Keehn Guest

    I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I'm basically with this group to
    benefit from the experience of others and don't follow all the threads. I
    wanted to see what was being said about Dell reliability and began following
    this thread. That's where I was exposed to her namecalling.

    Carl Keehn, Oct 31, 2006
  11. Robert243

    Notan Guest

    "her namecalling"

    Her, calling others names? Others, calling her names?

    Irene's only contribution to this newsgroup has been to point
    out Dell's shortcomings. Shortcomings that everyone is already
    aware of.

    If you're looking for two sides to every story, Irene can be
    counted on for the negative side.

    In a twisted sort of way, I guess you could classify that as
    "the experience of others!" <g>

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 1, 2006
  12. Robert243

    Paul Knudsen Guest

    Added. Happy to oblige.

    Paul Knudsen, Nov 1, 2006
  13. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    .............Frankly, that is the only contribution I

    Well, Carl, it appears that your post says more about you than it does me.
    This was posted on October 28.

    There are others, but I don't have the time to waste hunting for them, this
    one happened to be still in my "sent messages" folder.

    We have read numerous reviews on HD Flat Screen TV's. Both plasma and LCD.

    Basically, it shakes out that most of the Dell's reviewed are inferior and
    over priced. It appears, price wise, you can do much better at you local
    "big box" store.

    Suggestion---do your research first, then shop around, and lastly, buy.

    Irene, Nov 1, 2006
  14. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    Please read my response to "Carl"

    It seems to, also, apply to you and several other members of this group.

    Irene, Nov 1, 2006
  15. Robert243

    Peer Guest

    You leave out the context. You provoked him and for no reason. You
    accused tom of "insults and ridicule" but there had not been any, at
    least not in this thread until you wrote that. BTW: I appreciate any
    help from Irene or from Tom.

    Peer, Nov 6, 2006
  16. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    You obviously haven't been reading the group long.

    As I said, I haven't the time right now to search for more examples,
    but....... just hang around and watch the insults(in or out of context) fly
    when people post negative comments about Dell, that is people other than Tom
    and his group of "dellbots".

    BTW, the term "dellbots" is in quotation marks for a reason. I am quoting
    someone else.

    Irene, Nov 6, 2006
  17. Robert243

    Notan Guest

    "Tom and his group of 'dellbots.'"

    Stew? You want to take this one? <g>

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 7, 2006
  18. Robert243

    S.Lewis Guest

    Sorry, I missed it. My OE killfile actually worked for once. heh

    When the hell did Scales begin to merit distinction from the rest of us
    mindless drones anyway? If he got promoted, I didn't get the double-secret
    e-mail.

    Stew

    (keep up the good fight, my man.....hang in there.)

    S.Lewis, Nov 7, 2006
  19. Robert243

    Tom Scales Guest

    Does this mean I'm the chosen leader of the Dellbots?

    What an honor :)

    Tom Scales, Nov 7, 2006
  20. Robert243

    Tom Scales Guest