  1. Robert243

    Tom Scales Guest

    Uh, Stew, we have to talk :)

    Tom Scales, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Robert243

    S.Lewis Guest

    Cool your jets bimmer-boy, consider the source of the nomination.

    heh

    S.Lewis, Nov 7, 2006

  3. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    No more than saying John Kerry and his Democratic Party would make John
    Kerry the leader of the Democratic Party.

    I hope you don't consider the good Senator Kerry as the leader of the
    Democratic Party.

    As usual, the "dellbots" read more into a post than is there.

    I wouldn't presume to nominate any of the group as a leader.

    Irene, Nov 7, 2006
  4. Robert243

    Notan Guest

    In that case, I'd like to nominate Tom.

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 7, 2006
  5. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    Probably as good as any one else in the group.
    He certainly meets the qualifications to be a "dellbot". >g<

    Irene, Nov 7, 2006
  6. Robert243

    Notan Guest

    In that case, I'd like to nominate Stew.

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 7, 2006
  7. Robert243

    Tom Scales Guest

    Good grief Irene. We were just having fun!

    Tom
    acknowleged leader of the Dellbots

    Tom Scales, Nov 7, 2006
  8. Uh, oh, Stew's not a real Dellbot (must be the mole everyone's been
    gossiping about).

    Sparky Spartacus, Nov 7, 2006
  9. Robert243

    Irene Guest

    Good grief Tom, then why are you getting so "hot under the collar" .

    Oh, I forgot. The rules for the "dellbots" and the rules for folks such as
    myself are different. My apologies.

    Irene

    Irene, Nov 7, 2006
  10. Robert243

    Tom Scales Guest

    You took my post as hot under the collar? Please -- I was laughing while
    typing -- just as I usually do when responding to your posts.

    Big grin right now!

    Tom Scales, Nov 7, 2006
  11. Robert243

    S.Lewis Guest

    Let's not be hasty here, Sparky.

    S.Lewis, Nov 8, 2006
  12. Robert243

    S.Lewis Guest

    Cool. A bloodless coup for a completely imagined position of power of a
    group that doesn't exist.

    I'm not sure I'm able to handle such significant non-responsibilities.

    S.Lewis, Nov 8, 2006
  13. Robert243

    Notan Guest

    I'm SURE you won't! <g>