    issue.". Nice way to say go to hell I do not know how to resolv this
    problem with my servers. So think twice when you need Server real ones
    for your company.

    RG, Apr 25, 2006

  2. RG

    Tom Scales Guest

    What is the specific crash? Are you saying you're running the Remote
    Desktop client on the servers or are trying to use a client on another
    machine to remotely control the server.

    Tell us more and we can likely help.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Hello,
    You have already told you problem at 18.04.2006 "Dell Power Edge and
    Power Vault". Everybody told you have to specify your problem.

    Dirk

    Dirk Scheffel, Apr 25, 2006
  4. you posted before and didn't follow up on any of responses given in that
    thread. i think your need to hire someone that knows what they are doing to
    help you understand what the problem is. you don't seem to want to spent
    the time to articulate the problem here and as such no one can help you.
    seems like you are painting yourself to look like a troll.

    Christopher Muto, Apr 25, 2006
  5. RG

    Paul Knudsen Guest

    Um...what's Remote Desktop have to do with servers anyway?

    Paul Knudsen, Apr 26, 2006
  6. RG

    Hank Arnold Guest

    First of all, get a spelling and grammar checker.

    Second, there is no way Dell support for servers act like you say.
    Either there is something you are not telling us or this is all
    bullshit.... I'm leaning toward the latter..... I've run several Dell
    servers, all with Terminal Services running and I RDP to them on a
    routine basis.

    I'm adding you to my "Kill File" and setting this thread to "Ignore"....

    Regards,
    Hank Arnold

    Hank Arnold, Apr 26, 2006
  7. RG

    ric Guest

    OK, the OP's an idiot, but that aside...
    Remote Desktop / Terminal Services is how you normally admin server
    that aren't physically in front of you. Rather than have a separate
    keyboard/mouse/monitor for all of them, just rack them up and RDP onto
    the desktop.
    ric

    ric, Apr 26, 2006
  8. RG

    Alex Guest

    My company uses hundreds of DELL servers running Terminal Services
    which host thousands of Windows Remote Desktop sessions every day.

    No problem.

    Alex, Apr 26, 2006
  9. RG

    Willy Guest

    My my, such narrow minds here!

    Willy, Apr 27, 2006
  10. RG

    Tom Scales Guest

    Just trying to help. Can't understand why the specifics haven't been
    postsed.

    Tom Scales, Apr 27, 2006
  11. RG

    Irene Guest

    You don't suppose that it might be because of responses like the one by Hank
    Arnold, do you?

    NAH, not a chance. >g<

    Irene, Apr 27, 2006
  12. RG

    Tom Scales Guest

    Or perhaps because the original poster is just trolling and doesn't have
    more information to share?

    These are the posts I hate. No information, just broad anti-Dell statements
    and when asked for more, we never get it.

    Waste of bandwidth

    Tom Scales, Apr 27, 2006
  13. RG

    Irene Guest

    One simple question. How do you ever find out if some in the group drive
    away those people, before they have a chance to respond to post like yours
    requesting more information?

    Irene, Apr 28, 2006
  14. RG

    Pen Guest

    Did you bother to read the first several posts to this post? Also he got
    similar replies to his first rant. You really ought to be sure of your facts
    before you post your misleading non facts.

    Pen, Apr 28, 2006
  15. RG

    Irene Guest

    And you should take the time to read and understand my comment.

    Irene, Apr 28, 2006
  16. RG

    RG Guest

    What I am trying to find are some hints to fix this real problem not to
    search for a grammar software. This is simple when I try to remote
    desktop my server from a client PC ussing Windows Remote Desktop my
    server crashes with no reason I have 9 of those "servers" that came
    over with Windows installed from factory so how much can we trust it.
    You tell me. So what I did is re-install Windows 2003 on 2 Dell servers
    with the same result. So you tell me how many year you have been in
    trainning to learn how to make a basic Windows installation only you
    know for me it takes me a few hours to figure it out. The reason why I
    am frustated is because I did not get a profesional answer from Dell
    Support so I think they should be concern about hiring people.

    RG, May 10, 2006
  17. RG

    RG Guest

    I am trying to connect to my Dell servers from a XP workstation with
    Remote Desktop but as soon as hit OK on my XP the server crash and
    reboot itself. I re-install Windows Server 2003 because it came with it
    pre-installed same result. I am sure it is something between the Dell
    server and Windows 2003 because I re-install Windows 2000 Server on
    another new Dell Servers and it works and I can not find anythink
    related with this issue on Microsoft site.

    RG, May 10, 2006
  18. RG

    RG Guest

    Probably I did not follow it. Because I am busy. I know what I am doing
    I have Master degree on Computer Science abroad 18 year of experience
    on IT field the last 4 years I have being working in the USA I speak 3
    language I worked in 4 countries I probalby was working with computers
    when you were playing with GIJoes so be real. I did think I could find
    some hints on this site but everythink is criticism and no ideas
    instead. I probably did not set my problem the rigth way because I was
    maybe mad for what I got from Dell but you do not seen to know to much
    neither master troll.

    RG, May 10, 2006
  19. RG

    RG Guest

    Ohh you do not know. Let my tell you. You can admin your servers
    remotely using it.

    RG, May 10, 2006
  20. RG

    RG, May 10, 2006