    Could some component inside the notebook cause the adapter to
    malfunction?

    Should I replace the adapter?

    The Truth, Nov 19, 2004

  2. There are recalls on some of the AC adapters that Dell has put out. You
    might want to find out if yours is one of them.

    --
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
    Technical Support Team

    Visit our forums for FREE technical support at
    http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

    Check out some of the items we are offering
    Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
    Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
    Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
    Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

    Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION, Nov 20, 2004

  3. The Truth

    Notan Guest

    Y'know, JLA, while your input is welcomed, your
    advertising signature smells alot like SPAM.

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 20, 2004