  1. Umm, no it's not. This is a huge increase in the scope of this thread,
    and as far as I can tell, nobody's interested.

    DS

    David Schwartz, Mar 8, 2005

  2. YKhan

    daytripper Guest

    "That parachute you see below you is DS bailing out"

    heh heh heh ;-)

    daytripper, Mar 8, 2005

  3. I won't be dragged into your take on this thread. You can talk about
    something else if you want, but you have no business trying to make me
    defend an argument I never made.

    DS

    David Schwartz, Mar 8, 2005
  4. YKhan

    Hank Oredson Guest

    Then perhaps you would like to make some observations
    on just how it is that Dell pulled a "Bait and switch"?
    You have some adverts in hand, tried to order from Dell,
    they would only sell you something more expensive?
    When did you do that, what system did you try and buy,
    were you unable to buy it?

    --

    ... Hank

    http://home.earthlink.net/~horedson
    http://home.earthlink.net/~w0rli

    Hank Oredson, Mar 9, 2005
  5. YKhan

    Hank Oredson Guest

    Talk about bait and switch.
    Be specific.
    Give it a try!
    Stay on topic.

    Hank Oredson, Mar 9, 2005
  6. Why are you talking to me specifically?

    If you want to ask me about the things I've said, that's fine. But if
    you want to ask general questions, ask them to everyone.

    DS

    David Schwartz, Mar 9, 2005