    Anyone having problems selecting a system on Dell's support website?

    Thanks,
    Bob

    K2NNJ, Feb 3, 2004

  2. K2NNJ

    Noah Guest

    It's historically glitchy. I find it best just to fly under the radar
    and skip the whole 'enter your serial number' stuff. If you can't
    get it to work at all and REALLY want to strong arm it, delete your
    browser cookies and try again. Dell just can't seem to get those
    right. It'll give you a really clean slate. But do it as a last
    resort or check the help files on deleting specific dell cookies.

    Saw your setup on QRZ - nice. Reminds me that I should renew my
    license or better yet upgrade it.

    Noah, Feb 3, 2004

  3. K2NNJ

    K2NNJ Guest