    TheNIGHTCRAWLER
    (I crosspost
    alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,atl.general)

    TheNIGHTCRAWLER, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Follow-up.
    Dell customer-support makes a save. Their support was actually able to
    make a command decision involving a corporate account -money- and save
    their sales dept's innocent mistake. I put the offer on the table to
    salvage relations. 5 minute resolution to the little things that can
    make or break a company.

    Dell passed muster.

    TheNIGHTCRAWLER
    (Resolution required IT dept. intercept. Resolution in under 5 minutes
    is not bad. They need to update their auto-phone directory. Failed in
    the replacement parts category.)

    TheNIGHTCRAWLER, Jul 29, 2005

  3. TheNIGHTCRAWLER

    KenStahl Guest

    Retard.

    KenStahl, Jul 29, 2005
  4. TheNIGHTCRAWLER

    Ben Myers Guest

    It all sounds pretty vague to me... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jul 29, 2005
  5. Making anything vague is not a thing I do. Ever. Would you like to
    know more?

    TheNIGHTCRAWLER
    (I do not bullshit and I do not play around. Dell support groups have
    been given what is required.)

    TheNIGHTCRAWLER, Jul 30, 2005
  6. TheNIGHTCRAWLER

    Ben Myers Guest

    Fact is that I have no clue as to what the brouhaha with Dell was all about,
    based on what was posted. On blind faith, I'll believe something took place,
    but what?? ... Ben

    Ben Myers, Jul 30, 2005
  7. TheNIGHTCRAWLER

    KenStahl Guest

    Don't expect much...
    TheSPERMTRAWLER is a retard.

    KenStahl, Jul 30, 2005
  8. Every single post you've ever made is vague, incomprehensible,
    unintelligible, disconnected, meaningless bullshit (shall I go on?)
    Not only no; --> H E L L N O ! <--

    <snipped incohesive rambling>

    MØØÑ «°» JËLL¥, Jul 30, 2005
  9. TheNIGHTCRAWLER

    KenStahl Guest

    Every single post you've ever made is
    The kornholer has a limp dick.
    He's an impotent worm.
    He has 3 cyber friends.
    His 3 cyber friends have 3 cyber friends.
    They're making a movie:
    Revenge Of The Turds.

    KenStahl, Aug 1, 2005