    it with the latest software. I get the same error messages no matter
    what I try. Running XP Pro and ZoneAlarm Pro.

    Dick

    Dick, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Dick

    Paul Knudsen Guest

    So, once your warranty runs out, uninstall or reformat. Meanwhile
    it's just using a small amount of space. What's the big deal?

    Paul Knudsen, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Dick

    Dick Guest

    The point was I wanted to use the support program. I don't want to
    get rid of it. Re-format? You're kidding. It would take me two
    weeks to reinstall everything. Anyway, Dell pointed me to a Knowledge
    Base document that solved the problem.

    Dick

    Dick, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Dick

    Pat Conover Guest

    Dick, I have the same problem. What was the KB article that fixed this?
    Thanks
    Pat Conover
    *nospam*

    Pat Conover, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Dick

    Dick Guest

  6. Dick

    Pat Conover Guest

    Thanks for the links. I thought it was a .Net thing and it is. I installed
    ..Net and would like to get rid of it as well as Dell Support 2.0. Still
    haven't figured out how. Add/Remove seems to just hang.

    Pat Conover
    *nospam*

    Pat Conover, Jan 5, 2004
  7. Dick

    Paul Knudsen Guest

    Well, just out of curiosity, what does it do?

    Paul Knudsen, Jan 7, 2004