Dell surrenders to Muslim extremists

Discussion in 'Dell' started by taxationistheft2003, May 14, 2007.

  1. taxationistheft2003, May 14, 2007

  2. taxationistheft2003

    GHalleck Guest

    GHalleck, May 14, 2007

  3. taxationistheft2003

    Tom Scales Guest

    What about if the Jewish employees wanted Jewish holidays off? You have
    a problem with that?

    Oh, and I assume you're more than willing to work on Christmas day,
    because you wouldn't want any special accommodations for Christians.
    Easter Sunday too, I suppose.

    How does the practice of your faith make you an extremist? Just because
    their Muslim? Ah, a bigot. Got it.

    Tom Scales, May 14, 2007
  4. taxationistheft2003

    RnR Guest

    RnR, May 14, 2007
  5. taxationistheft2003

    Journey Guest

    The subject description of your post isn't responsible. There is no
    surrender, nor extremists.

    No reasonable computer maker would want your business.

    Not even Walmart would want you in its stores.

    You would be exiled from all businesses, and if you wanted a computer
    your only recourse would be to disguise yourself and shop in flea
    markets.

    :)

    Journey, May 14, 2007
  6. Why must Europeans and Americans accommodate Muslims by changing? It
    is NEVER vice versa. Islam is an intolerant religion that has proven
    itself to be a false creed of evil. I am no fan of Christianity or
    any other religion or superstition. But the world would be better off
    without Islam.

    Religion of peace my ass. Islam is a murderous superstition.

    taxationistheft2003, May 14, 2007
  7. taxationistheft2003

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, May 14, 2007
  8. taxationistheft2003

    Tom Scales Guest

    Do you always reply to your own posts?

    How about replying to mine. You working on Christmas?

    Tom Scales, May 14, 2007
  9. Christmas is actually the thinly disguised pagan feast day of
    Saturnalia or some such thing. It's just an excuse to have a party in
    the middle of winter (well actually the around the shortest day of the
    year).

    I can't wait to read C. Hitchens latest book on religion.

    taxationistheft2003, May 14, 2007
  10. taxationistheft2003

    Ben Myers Guest

    Honestly, these Muslim extremists are no more extreme than many Christians,
    Jews, Buddhists, Mormons, and on and on and on. They want the right to
    practice their religious beliefs in an appropriate manner. Some people are more
    serious about their practice of religion than others. What annoys me is when
    people try to impose their religious beliefs and principles on me, or on anyone
    else for that matter.

    This country was founded by lots of people who came here because they could not
    practice their religions as they wished... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 14, 2007
  11. taxationistheft2003

    Journey Guest

    At first you looked like an ignorant fool.

    Then you continued to open your mouth and remove any shadow of a
    doubt.

    :)

    Journey, May 14, 2007
  12. taxationistheft2003

    Pop Larkin Guest

    Pop Larkin, May 14, 2007
  13. taxationistheft2003

    Tom Scales Guest

    Well, I'm sure he will never buy anything from the Queen again either!

    Tom Scales, May 14, 2007
  14. taxationistheft2003

    RnR Guest

    Ok so what is your religion and why?

    RnR, May 14, 2007
  15. taxationistheft2003

    PDR Guest

    Looking at my accounts I do seem to spend rather a lot with Her Majesty's
    Revenue & Customs. In light of te above I think I'll stop spending money
    with this supplier - I don't seem to get particularly good value form them
    anyway...

    PDR

    PDR, May 14, 2007
  16. taxationistheft2003

    Bill Guest

    Bill, May 14, 2007
  17. taxationistheft2003

    paulmd Guest

    paulmd, May 16, 2007
  18. taxationistheft2003

    Ben Myers Guest

    Maybe we need to change the title of this topic to "Dell newsgroup refuses to
    surrender to anti-Muslim bigot"???? ... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 16, 2007
  19. Hopefully, Muslims and the US gov't and its supporters mutually
    destroy each other. They are both evil and criminal.

    Muslims and supporters of the welfare/warfare state are collectivist
    scum.

    Islam is a lie. The legitimate authority of government is a lie.
    Both get what they want thru violence.

    taxationistheft2003, May 16, 2007
  20. taxationistheft2003

    RnR Guest

    What do you suggest we do about idiots? I know one who just started
    this thread.

    RnR, May 16, 2007