    'surrender'.

    Don't get me wrong, we do not belong in Iraq, but your post belongs in
    alt.nutjob.

    Tom Scales, May 16, 2007

  2. taxationistheft2003

    Jeff Guest

    Troll!

    Jeff, May 16, 2007

  3. taxationistheft2003

    Ben Myers Guest

    France may be noble, but its legacy as African colonialist has allowed for many
    Muslim immigrants, perhaps the highest percentage in all Europe. Zinedine
    Zedane, he of soccer head-butting fame, is the son of Algerian Muslim
    immigrants. So France is not a good choice for an anti-Muslim, except maybe
    one who wants to live a short life.

    If I wanted to avoid Muslims completely, I would move to Antarctica. The
    Falkland Islands would be cool, too. There may be Muslim penguins in these
    places, though... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 16, 2007
  4. taxationistheft2003

    Ben Myers Guest

    Frankly, I, myself, like ripping on people who do these dumb postings. It only
    incenses them more... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 16, 2007
  5. taxationistheft2003

    Jim Higgins Guest

    Tom,

    I sure wish you'd learn to drive that new news reader of yours or else
    park it! One thread on this topic was enough and now your reply
    breaks the one thread and starts a new one.

    Jim Higgins, May 16, 2007
  6. It doesn't start a new thread in my newsreader.

    Dan Sgambelluri, May 17, 2007
  7. taxationistheft2003

    Tom Scales Guest

    Didn't break it for me. Still properly threaded. Don't know what to
    say.

    Tom Scales, May 17, 2007
  8. taxationistheft2003

    Journey Guest

    This particular thread didn't get split up for me. Others have, but
    the subject line was different -- i.e. a post starting with OT: +
    <subject> just ended up with <subject>. No big deal for me just
    thought I'd share my observation.

    Journey, May 17, 2007
  9. taxationistheft2003

    Journey Guest

    You really need extensive therapy. I hope you get some help. It
    would be sad to have to go through life the way you are, so you have
    my sympathies.

    Journey, May 17, 2007
  10. taxationistheft2003

    Journey Guest

    Sadly, people like the one who started this thread usually are very
    sick and need a lot of help.

    Many of them go through life untreated -- living silent lives of
    desperation.

    Sad, very sad.

    Journey, May 17, 2007
  11. taxationistheft2003

    Ben Myers Guest

    Yeah, more often than not, it is better ignore the trolls. But once in a
    while... Ben

    Ben Myers, May 17, 2007
  12. None of you nerds can refute my points about the illegitimacy of Islam
    and welfare state government, so instead you just attack me
    personally.

    I win!

    taxationistheft2003, May 17, 2007
  13. taxationistheft2003

    RnR Guest

    Wow, I'm impressed.
    Oh yeah, what color is the sky in your world?

    RnR, May 17, 2007
  14. taxationistheft2003

    Ben Myers Guest

    This is not the newsgroup to discuss your topics, so why not go away and buzz
    off. We are not interested. Go away or face the threat of ignored forever
    here... Ben

    Ben Myers, May 17, 2007
  15. taxationistheft2003

    Journey Guest

    Actually, what you say is an indication of your serious sickness. You
    have my deepest sympathies.

    Journey, May 17, 2007
  16. taxationistheft2003

    S.Lewis Guest

    I actually have very strong feelings/opinions about the muzzies and the
    goals of a world-wide caliphate.

    But this is a computer user's group and I see the topic as completely off
    topic. Also I disagree with your original subject line (which has now been
    changed).

    Time and a place for everything. This may be the time, but it's not the
    right place.

    Stew

    S.Lewis, May 18, 2007
  17. taxationistheft2003

    Guest Guest

    Jim Higgins writes:

    Conversation> Dell surrenders to Muslim extremists
    Subject> Dell newsgroup refuses to face reality of Muslims
    Jim> Tom,

    Jim> I sure wish you'd learn to drive that new news reader of yours or else
    Jim> park it! One thread on this topic was enough and now your reply
    Jim> breaks the one thread and starts a new one.

    Perhaps your newsreader is broken. This showed up right
    where it should, in the middle of the thread, on mine
    newsreader.

    Guest, May 19, 2007
  18. Douglas Adams of "Dilbert" says the West will have to nuke Mecca
    sooner or later.

    taxationistheft2003, May 21, 2007
  19. taxationistheft2003

    Journey Guest

    Troll <yawn>

    Journey, May 21, 2007
  20. taxationistheft2003

    RnR Guest

    Great. Now tell us about your Dell situation !!

    RnR, May 21, 2007