    what a bunch of crap Dell Tech. Support is.

    these foreign marble mouthed goons can't give system repair advice
    to save the cows and rats they worship.

    McTavish, Mar 3, 2007

  2. McTavish

    Notan Guest

    Quite the eloquent speaker, aren't you.

    With an attitude like yours, I'm sure they'll all lose sleep over the
    fact that <I'm sure> you hung up on them.

    Notan, Mar 3, 2007

  3. McTavish

    S.Lewis Guest

    You want help, or you just want to b!tch? If the latter, then tell your
    story going out the door.

    No one here but us Dell users.

    If you want to post your specific model/number and problem there are people
    here to help.

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Mar 4, 2007