    improving its online offers as Christmas gets nearer?

    I would appreciate any feedback.

    Thank you

    Hari Indran, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Hari Indran

    Tumbleweed Guest

    "..is it worth buying now" not IMHO. I have been tracking prices for weeks
    and as soon as each 'limited' offer goes, it is immediately replaced by
    another. If I were you I'd hang on, chances are there will be better deals
    in the new year (and you might want to check out refurbs as well). It
    appears that the most recent best time to buy was late Nov (thats when they
    had £100 off plus double memory) but I'm sure that will be back again once
    the rush of people buying for Xmas is past, and people see the size of their
    credit card bills (no chance if you buy now you'll get it before Xmas
    anyway).

    Tumbleweed, Dec 17, 2003