Dell workstation 220 question

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Zuul, Aug 27, 2013.

  1. Zuul

    Zuul

    Hello all!

    I recently got my hands on a precision workstation 220 motherboard on ebay

    (dual slot 1 and rdram) But I'm confused about the layout of the "power switch, hd led, reset switch, power led etc" connector, I can't figure out how to connect the cables.

    I've been searching around the web for a picture or manual with the correct connections

    but I think I'm "holding it wrong" ;) I really don't want to risk connecting them the wrong way

    as I'm not sure if that will damage something.

    Any input is greatly appreciated!

    thanks

    /Zuul

    Zuul, Aug 27, 2013