  1. ffred

    ffred Guest

    Is there any way to add positions of speed cameras etc to maps?

    ffred, May 29, 2005

  2. ffred

    Kevin Guest

    Are you talking about placing markers on your GPS maps to indicate where
    cameras are set up to catch speeding vehicles, red light runners and so on?
    If so, then the answer is yes. I have no idea how as that will vary from
    device to device. Of course, you could just obey the posted speed limits
    and stop on red lights.

    Kevin, May 30, 2005

  3. ffred

    Fixer Guest

    Depends where in the world you are and what software you are using, here in
    the UK you van buyan add on pack for TomTom that does exactly that

    Fixer, May 30, 2005
  4. ffred

    ffred Guest

    Yes I'm in the uk but I'm using the DellMaps not Tom Tom

    ffred, May 30, 2005