    Anyone hear anything on this new Dell product?
    I'm in the market for an MP3 player for Xmas and was sort of leaning to the
    iPod. This one is about 100 bucks cheaper.

    passedpast, Oct 30, 2003

  2. passedpast

    nmore Guest

    From what I read, it sure seems like it's a lot like Creative's Nomad Zen,
    with mods. iPods are neat, well-designed and really great-looking, but my
    Zen 2.0 still sounds better (same headphone set, same MP3 file). My wife is
    pissed, since it's HER new iPod. The Apple software was quirky to install
    on my Dell XPS B (XP Home), and S-L-O-W in use. My existing MusicMatch 8.1
    Pro install on the Dell won't mod to work with the iPod, even though MM
    customer support says it's *supposed* to :(.

    nmore, Oct 31, 2003