    effects and there nice to watch, anyone that hasnt Downloaded them Try Dusk,
    it very pleasant and enjoyable.

    Cheers Demo Watcher

    Ockerr, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Ockerr

    Yves Leclerc Guest

    Dusk demo is way too slooooow for the 5200s. Dawn is okay as is the Orge.

    Y.

    Yves Leclerc, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Ockerr

    Dark Avenger Guest

    Try downloading and running ATI demos, they are made from PURE DX9 and
    should run fine on any DX9 card!

    Dark Avenger, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Ockerr

    Darthy Guest

    Its called the FX 5200... not 2500. they are sub-standard cards to
    last years model.

    Those demos were designed for faster 5800~5900 video cards.

    All reviews point out the 5200 being a weak video gaming card.

    PS: the MOST usage I've gotten from a 5900/ATI9800 are demos rather
    than games. ;)

    Darthy, Dec 7, 2003