    to find any information in HP websites or Google. I'd like to know whether
    I'm the only one with this annoying problem. Thank you in advance for your
    replies,

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Open up your print manager, and hit the File menu, then go to "server
    properties". Then just create the new form size with its own name. The
    new form size should appear on all your paper selections.

    Scott

    Scott Seidman, Apr 20, 2004

  3. *** Scott Seidman escribió/wrote (20 Apr 2004 19:55:41 GMT):
    Thank you for your suggestion. Unluckily, this printer seems to have its
    own (shorter) list. My custom form doesn't appear, as well as many others
    I've seen in the Server Properties dialog.

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Alvaro G. Vicario

    Dick Ballard Guest

    When you say "bundled drivers" do you mean what is bundled with
    Windows, or do you mean the CD that comes with the printer?

    Dick Ballard

    Dick Ballard, Apr 21, 2004
  5. *** Dick Ballard wrote/escribió (Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:50:24 GMT):
    Sorry, I realize I wasn't clear enough. I'm using the drivers bundled with
    the printer. After posting I decided to try again the newest drivers
    available in HP site (at first installation had failed) and finally managed
    to finish install. However problem persists.

    It's the Spanish version of the drivers, by the way.

    Alvaro G Vicario, Apr 21, 2004
  6. *** Alvaro G. Vicario escribió/wrote (Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:26:59 +0200):
    Just a remark: I've recently had the chance of using a computer where a
    similar printer was installed. Driver would allow me to set custom paper
    size without problem. So it seems it's all about a cryptic incompatibility
    that only happens in my computer so it will probably never be solved :(

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Apr 27, 2004