Desperately seeking documentation for Macrotek MSPC-6880 Single Board Computer

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Norm Dresner, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Norm Dresner

    Norm Dresner Guest

    It's an SBC with Slot1, 3 DIMM sockets, and on-board VGA.

    Also sold under the "RIC" name -- unfortunately Macrotek seems to be belly
    up and RIC has no apparent documentation available either.

    At an absolute bare minimum, I need to know what battery to put into the
    socket.

    TIA

    Norman Dresner
    Fellow Support Avionics Systems Engineer
    & (SGI) Advanced Signal Processing Laboratory Administrator
    Radar Systems Engineering Department
    Northrop Grumman Corporation
    Electronic Systems
    Baltimore-Washington International Airport
    7323 Aviation Boulevard
    Baltimore Maryland 21240

    Voice: (410) 993 - 2096 Mornings; all-day voice-mail
    (410) 969 - 8068 Afternoons with answering machine
    FAX: (410) 993 - 8084 On-site
    (410) 969 - 8068 Afternoons; call first to arrange
    E-Mail: Mornings: mailto:
    Afternoons: mailto:

    Norm Dresner, Jul 20, 2004