    a few years ago, but now the server is down, and the drivers
    are nowhere to be found in the web now. Anyone could help?

    Thanks in advance!

    neoholistic, Sep 7, 2007

  2. Hello,

    I tried emailing you but it bounced. I had one of those cards YEARS
    ago, and still happen to have the drivers. Let me know if I can just
    email them to you, the file is 8866044 bytes bzipped.

    Brian

    Brian McCrary, Sep 7, 2007

  3. neoholistic

    neoholistic Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    That would be fantastic, thanks. I can be reached at

    AT

    DOT

    I really appreciate it ;-)

    neoholistic, Sep 8, 2007