    been on the same connection since i setup the pc ?

    Thanks for any help.

    /ps it starts up fine but just pauses like 2 minutes.

    Digital Sheep, Apr 12, 2005

  2. an't remeber where they are connected. Though i know they are on the
    same cable. So one is master and one is slave. Am getting arround to
    placing them on a serperate cable both as master.

    Digital Sheep, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Digital Sheep

    Tal Fuchs Guest

    Make sure the CD and DVDR are configured correctly as Master and Slave, or
    both should be Cable Select while using the Black-Gray-Blue cable on IDE1.
    If each of them is connected to a different IDE they should both be
    configured as Master

    Tal

    Tal Fuchs, Apr 12, 2005
  4. Has this started happening all of a sudden, without you changing anything?
    If so, the explanation is probably that one of the IDE connector plugs isn't
    pushed fully home into the sockets on the back of the drive(s), or into the
    motherboard. Pull 'em out and shove 'em back in again and see if anything
    different happens.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Apr 12, 2005
  5. Yeah i was thinking that to. Will try that as well.

    Tanks.

    Digital Sheep, Apr 12, 2005
  6. Digital Sheep

    Conor Turton Guest

    Got a CD in the CD/DVD drive?

    Conor Turton, Apr 12, 2005
  7. Just installed a new videocard and now its fine. WACKY STUFF ?

    Digital Sheep, Apr 13, 2005
  8. Its a DVD burner that supprts cds. Never had a problem like taht. And
    no it aint got nothing in it.

    Digital Sheep, Apr 13, 2005
  9. Digital Sheep

    java Guest

    I have the delay when my mobo cant find my SATA drive
    when it find the drive it boots fine

    java, Apr 16, 2005
  10. Digital Sheep

    Paul GoodBar Guest

    Mines fine now. did not change anything ?

    Paul GoodBar, Apr 17, 2005