    Alan Baker
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

    Alan Baker, Mar 23, 2008

  2. Dave Fritzinger

    Sandman Guest

    It should have been obvious I meant infrastructure - OS, Directory,
    LAN topolgy and switches, etc.

    Can someone else who has worked in a large corporation confirm or deny
    this fact?[/QUOTE]

    I can deny it. I once worked at one of swedens largest publishing
    firms and they always used non-supported ways to handle infrastructure
    due to limits in the vendors products.

    Sandman, Mar 23, 2008

  3. Dave Fritzinger

    Sandman Guest

    Your parents, mainframe programmers years ago, are your frame of
    reference?

    You are out of touch with reality today.

    I looked hard but didn't see you refer to any particular large company
    (of today, not the 1960s) that might actually write their own software.[/QUOTE]

    Surely you're joking?

    Sandman, Mar 23, 2008
  4. When do you suppose that you will get a brain that works?

    Michelle Steiner, Mar 23, 2008
  5. I see you clipped out your misspelled word to cover your
    embarrassment. You clipped out everything, in fact, no doubt to hide
    your Mac's inability to identify which word was misspelled.[/QUOTE]

    What misspelled word of mine did I supposedly clip out, you lying piece
    of shit?

    Michelle Steiner, Mar 23, 2008
  6. Dave Fritzinger

    Sandman Guest

    Which one did I refer to, Edwin?

    Sandman, Mar 23, 2008
  7. Dave Fritzinger

    Sandman Guest

    "than works", Edwin?

    Sandman, Mar 23, 2008
  8. What misspelled word of mine did I supposedly clip out, you lying piece
    of shit?[/QUOTE]

    There's the class and grace we've all come to expect of Ms. Steiner!

    Mayor of R'lyeh, Mar 24, 2008
  9. I mistook your reply for Sandman's.[/QUOTE]

    In other words, you can't read very well.
    You started it, so stop whining. If you don't want to be insulted,
    don't insult others.
    No you're not.

    Michelle Steiner, Mar 24, 2008
  10. Dave Fritzinger

    Alan Baker Guest

    LOLOLOLOLOL

    Clyde St...

    ....well, Clyde talking about class and grace!

    Alan Baker, Mar 24, 2008
  11. Dave Fritzinger

    Alan Baker Guest

    You are Edwin.

    Alan Baker, Mar 24, 2008
  12. Dave Fritzinger

    Sandman Guest

    Spell checkers don't catch typos that spell real words.[/QUOTE]

    Whatever that has to do with it being ironic that you - once again -
    try to make fun of someone else's typo while making your own typo,
    Edwin.
    I usually call people by their names. Surely you don't think that you
    could pretend not to be Edwin, Edwin? Haha, you've tried that before
    and have been exposed each and every time. :-D
    Classic Edwin terms, all of them. :-D

    Sandman, Mar 24, 2008
  13. Dave Fritzinger

    Sandman Guest

    WD40

    Sandman, Mar 24, 2008
  14. Dave Fritzinger

    Snit Guest

    Whatever that has to do with it being ironic that you - once again -
    try to make fun of someone else's typo while making your own typo,
    Edwin.
    I usually call people by their names. Surely you don't think that you
    could pretend not to be Edwin, Edwin? Haha, you've tried that before
    and have been exposed each and every time. :-D
    Classic Edwin terms, all of them. :-D
    [/QUOTE]
    Where is your evidence for this accusation against Hasta La Vista?

    Snit, Mar 24, 2008
  15. Dave Fritzinger

    ed Guest

    <snip>

    thanks dave- that was me that was originally asking. it's useful, but
    i'm not sure i really believe the results it's reporting. :D

    i've just got a new internet service and they sent out a new gateway /
    router, so i've been setting up my wrt54g router as a repeater with dd-
    wrt. when i'm in the same room as the wrt, it reports a signal
    strength weaker than the router than i have downstairs, and when i up
    the transmit power from 28mW to 125mW, it shows no differenct in
    signal strength....

    ed, Mar 26, 2008