    specific type of memory this mobo will take?

    Thanks,
    Sam

    scajjr, Oct 12, 2003

  2. scajjr

    steven67@ Guest

    ..

    32Mx8 indicates the type of chips used on the module. There should be
    eight 32Mx8(256Mbit) chips on one side of this module.

    The MVP3 chipset supports chip densities up to 128Mbit. For this
    motherboard, you would want a 256MB module that has sixteen 16Mx8(128Mbit)
    chips.

    steven67@, Oct 12, 2003

  3. scajjr

    Dale & Pam Guest

    I am trying to load win2000 on this board, I have loaded the latest 4in1
    drivers and it still does not load the agp drivers for the video card. Are
    there any tricks or problems with this board and win2000.

    Dale & Pam, Sep 11, 2004