    Thanks.

    Would but nice if i can setup the system. I dont have any other 64bit
    cpus.

    Miltion, Jan 15, 2006

  2. I expect it does, as I am using this same motherboard with an Opteron 175.

    ECC is not required for that motherboard-CPU combi9nation.

    Gary Gapinski, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Absolutely . . . the perfect board for a 165 if you have no need for
    SLI. Avoid the cheap-ass RAM with DFI - it can be a bit picky with cheap
    shit, however it loves the good stuff, especially any of the OCZ Platimun
    series, G. Skill Extreme series and Crucial Ballistix. Use those and you
    can't go wrong.

    Chinooks_FURY, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Miltion

    Miltion Guest

    What tyoe of ram to overclock pc3200 or pc4000 ?

    And memmory timings matter ?

    Miltion, Jan 16, 2006
  5. How much RAM do you need? What's this PC going to be used for? Can you
    post the specs you are considering and the applications you want to run -
    that would help.

    Chinooks_FURY, Jan 16, 2006