    Any clues ?

    TIA

    eric

    Eric Parker, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Eric Parker

    Josef Varela Guest

    I thought my original extra metalwork (I/O shield) came with the box, rather
    The panels are all standard size, you can change it with the panel in the
    mobo box

    Josef Varela, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Eric Parker

    rstlne Guest

    Unless you have a REAL REAL REAL REAL cheap and cheezy case.. Then the panel
    can be knock'd out, and then the s upplied i/o sheild can be put in.
    they are usually fairly basic design's and often there is no need to knock
    out the cases block.

    rstlne, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Eric Parker

    Michelle Guest

    I bought the Ultra Infinity the other day to replace my Abit KT7A. An I/O
    shield is supplied which seems to be standard size. Haven't fitted the board
    yet so can't comment on how it performs.

    AT

    Michelle, Jun 22, 2004