    However, why does it underline in blue what is perfectly sensible
    English and reflects the sense of the spoken word?

    Peter

    Peter James, Mar 2, 2014

  2. The blue underline means that it corrected a typographical error,
    misspelling, etc. Double check anything that has a blue underline
    because it may have corrected the error to something you didn't intend.

    Michelle Steiner, Mar 2, 2014

  3. Peter James

    Lewis Guest

    It's showing you what it corrected.

    Lewis, Mar 2, 2014
  4. More precisely, it shows what it was corrected to.

    Michelle Steiner, Mar 2, 2014
  5. Peter James

    Peter James Guest

    Thank you,