    integrate it into a Antec Aria cabinet.

    thanks ,
    jorgen

    Jorgen [2400], Jun 12, 2004

  2. Jorgen [2400]

    kenward Guest

    The clue is in the "400".

    Look in the manual for "FSB".

    It is a board with a "go faster" stripe down the side.

    My "go slow" version works fine. But check that it has enough PCI
    slots for your purposes. And early versions had problems with the LAN
    MAC address.

    MK

    Michael Kenward Words for sale

    kenward, Jun 12, 2004

  3. actually funny, because both models are categorized as 333 mhz at asus
    official website...

    so any way, I assume the A7N8X-VM/400 (400 mhz) is the newest one ?

    Jorgen [2400], Jun 12, 2004
  4. Jorgen [2400]

    kenward Guest

    kenward, Jun 13, 2004