    SE Deluxe? I have looked at the ASUS web site and I can't tell what
    the difference is.

    Thanks,

    scrubby, May 15, 2004

  2. scrubby

    Robbie303 Guest

    Anybody knows if the IDE activity LED (SATA mode) works on the K8V SE
    ?
    I mean on the VIA SATA controller of course. (on the K8V the IDE LED
    only works on the Promise chip)

    Thanx in advance.
    Robbie303

    "!!!THAT'S IT, MAN!!! KEEP THROWING THAT
    HEAVY SHIT AT ME!!! THAT HEAVY SHIT!!!" _____
    \ /\| | | |
    \ / /|_|_|_|
    \ \ |
    ( ( ) ) ( ) ) \_______/
    ( ( ( ( ) ) ) ) /______/
    ( ( )) ) ( ) ( ( ) / /
    ( (__.-.___.-.__) ) / /
    / ---._.---._.---\ / /
    \|| '/ ' ||/ / /
    ||| (_ ||| / /
    || ///\\\ ||\______/ /
    ___/ ||||\__/|||||/ /
    / \ |||||||| / /
    / \ |||||| / _____/
    READ THE FAQ: http://extra.newsguy.com/~abmefaq/
    Don't upload more then 350MByte/week or ??MByte/day

    Robbie303, May 17, 2004

  3. scrubby

    Mike Guest

    On my K8V SE Deluxe the Led does not work when I use the via Sata thats why I'm
    using the promise controller. (Hardware fault still there on this board...on
    mine anyway)

    Mike

    Mike, May 17, 2004